This is one of my favorite quick meals, If I have forgotten something for lunch and am out doing errands I can pick up these ingredients at Trader Joe’s and make a super easy Bulletproof salad.
I always keep this stuff around so I can throw it into a bag on a moments notice.
- 1 Can of Wild Caught Alaskan Sockeye Salmon
- 1 Salad from Trader Joe's, whatever looks good to you (be sure to check the ingredients and throw out all the stuff thats crap)
- 1 Avocado
- 2Tbs of MCT or Olive Oil
- Fluff up the salad
- Remove the crap - especially the salad dressing, you don't even want to know whats in there
- Open the can of salmon, add to salad
- Add Avocado
- Drizzle with Oil
- Salt and Oregano to taste